A Nature Inspired Blog

Creative ideas for eco friendly weddings & green events that will inspire you.

Nature Favors Eco Friendly Favors & Gifts

Wedding Favors & Garden Gifts

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Baby Is Blooming, Baby Shower - Customer Story


Recently we asked customers to share stories of their important events in which they used a Nature Favors product.  The response was overwhelming and we just can't help but share some of the adorable stories like this one.


"I ordered the Earthbloom Seeded Garden Set for my sister's baby shower.  The theme of the shower was "A baby is blooming" so these nature favors fit right in.  I was able to personalize the tags and choose coordinating ribbon colors.  

I was a bit hesitant about ordering these online and receiving them on time so I wanted to get them right away.  Shari put my mind at ease and assured me the favors would arrive in time for the shower.  She had me delay the deliver so the seeds would not dry out. 

 I was pleased when I received the delivery a week before the shower.  There was some assembly required but it was manageable.  The pots were small but cute.

Our guests thought the favors were adorable and could not believe they just had to add water.  I took two of the favors and they both bloomed.

Thank you Shari!"  -      Jyotika

Feel free to submit photos and story of an event Nature Favors helped make special for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment